michaels.png

About

The Witch’s Crafts Body Products were created 5 years ago under the name FleurEssence, with the idea that:

'All natural' should mean 100% real!!!

My products are made with 95% Organic butters & oils. The other 5% is still all natural. No preservatives besides Organic Vitamin E oil (from non GMO soy). Scented with therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.

I don't  promise eternal youth. I promise my products will soothe, soften & rejuvenate your skin.

5 Years later

this witch realized she had so much more to offer. 2019 has been the year of sharing many more of my creative talents so I’ve combined the web page with all my other creations.